Which games can benefit most from askblu.ai ?
askblu.ai currently works well for games with stages (levels) and a "win/lose" gameplay: in each stage, the player can WIN , LOSE, QUIT (casual Match3 for instance, and any mobile game with a large audience and difficulty tuning).
You can benefit from askblu.ai:
- in a new game, when you start getting players (early-access, soft-launch)
- in a live game, even if it has been published several month ago.
New game genres will be added (IDLE games, Endless runners, PVP games, etc.): do not hesitate to contact us.
1 - Can your game easily benefit from askblu.ai ? Let's find out together!
We love to test games! We can test some of your games (or a selection that you think would benefit the most from askblu.ai).
Then we setup a VISIO call with you / your team (producer, game designer), to talk about the game difficulty, which parameters you use, at which development stage you are, and answer all your questions.
Let's setup a conf-call today!
2 - Create your account, check the Demo Game and the Help Center
The DEMO GAME shows all the metrics and feedbacks you can get on a game.
The HELP CENTER contains the documentation in 2 main sections;
- for the Game Designer (and Level Designer)
- for the Developer (with SDK documentation and download links).
The person creating the askblu.ai Studio/Publisher account is the owner.
He will be able to create more users on the platform, for instance:
- the developer, who will access to the help center and the SDK
- the game designer, who will check the AI-Dashboard to tune the stages
- the CMO/CRO who will check the funnels and retention rates
3 - Integrate the SDK in your game (DEV)
You can access to the documentation and the SDK in the Help Center.
Check if the SDK is well integrated: use the DEBUG mode in the SDK to see directly in the web portal if the methods are well received.