Which games can benefit most from askblu.ai ?
For difficulty balancing and personalization, askblu.ai works for games with stages (levels):
- that a player can WIN or LOSE (or giveup): casual Match-3 genre for instance, hyper-casual games and puzzle games where you can tune the difficulty in each stage, PVP games with matchmaking...
- that a player can only WIN (usually wit the possibility to suspend/resume the stage play), like for instance IDLE games.
For the Interstitial ad pressure personalization, any game with this type of ads is welcomed.
You can benefit from askblu.ai:
- in a new game, when you start getting players (early-access, soft-launch)
- in a live game, even if it has been published several months ago.
1 - Can your game easily benefit from askblu.ai ? Let's find out together!
We love to test games! We can test some of your games (or a selection that you think would benefit the most from askblu.ai).
Then we setup a VISIO call with you / your team (producer, game designer), to talk about the game difficulty, which parameters you use, at which development stage you are, and answer all your questions.
2 - Create your free account, check in Demo Game the KPIs, Metrics and Funnels available
The DEMO GAME shows all the metrics and feedback you can get on a game.
The person creating the askblu.ai Studio/Publisher account is the owner.
They will be able to create more users on the platform such as:
- the developer, who will have access to the help center and the SDK
- the game designer, who will check the AI-Dashboard to tune the stages
- the CMO/CRO, who will check the funnels and retention rates
3 - Check the SDK documentation, integrate the SDK in your game
Your HOME page gives access to the askblu.ai documentation:
- the SDK documentation
- the FAQ to answer all the questions from your team (CEO, CRO, Producer, Game Designer, Level Designer, Developer, Head of Analytics, etc.)
In the SDK documentation, you will find the download section to get the SDK you need (iOS, Android, Unity and Cocos2D).