The One Who DEFINES the Category WINS the Category!
We are defining a new category in the GameTech ecosystem, and we are looking for the right person to help us grow askblu.ai into an international leader of that new category.
Happy Blue Fish has been a “pure player” in the mobile game market for over 10 years, creating and publishing educational and casual games until 2017, then pivoting to the B2B mobile GameTech market.
Our core vision is that Every Player Counts.
Players are all very different, especially in the casual gaming market. Giving each player his/her unique experience is key to optimizing retention and monetization, and to the long term success of a game. And serverless solutions are available today to offer this unique experience to players worldwide, at scale.
That’s why we created askblu.ai, the first plug&play Real-Time Personalization platform to enhance players’ experience in mobile games. This SaaS solution is putting Machine Learning at work for mobile game studios and publishers.
- Work with the CEO to define the sales and marketing strategies to drive the launch and growth of askblu.ai, with a customer-focus perspective.
- Define & implement our inbound marketing and customer on-boarding strategies.
- Responsible for the B2B communication and sales activities of askblu.ai, driven by key AI-aaS metrics.
- Three or more years experience in a marketing & sales position in a SaaS B2B international business.
- Good knowledge of the international video game ecosystem.
- Good knowledge of the mobile games ecosystem (studios, publishers, gametech, etc.).
- Strong business insight and instinct for technology-driven businesses (fast-evolving, competitively intense and economically complex markets).
Fully proficient in English, willing to travel to international trade shows (when those will be back!).
Full term contract -- Based in Rennes (Downtown), or remotely from Paris, London, Barcelona, Berlin, or any city at +/- 1h from Paris Time Zone.
Starting ASAP (we are currently closing a funding round).
Join an ambitious French GameTech Startup with great innovative projects!
Interested ? Connect with a message to Dominique Busso on LinkedIn.